Hand in Hand for your therapy success
In our practice, experienced specialised dentists ensure you receive professional and qualified care. Each of the patients has his or her own physician, so that a trusting relationship can be developed between the physician and the patient.
Experience combined with treatment competence
As specialised orthodontic dentists, our physicians have completed a four-year further training course after having studied dentistry in addition to them having taking a specialised dentist examination. At the end of this period of further training, the specialised dentist examination is taken before the General Dental Council examinations board.
Two heads are better than one
All of the treatment plans are validated by a second specialised dentist from the practice with another specialised dentist from the practice also performing regular quality controls during the treatment . You can therefore benefit from the competence and experience of numerous specialised dentists.
Qualified employees for a qualified treatment
Our specialised dentists are supported by a team of especially trained employees who together ensure that you receove the best possible treatment and that you have a sense of wellbeing
These are just some of the scientific societies we are members of:
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kieferorthopädie (German Orthodontics Association) (DGKFO)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für zahnärztliche Schlafmedizin (German Society for Dental Sleep Medicine) (DGZS)
- Berufsverband der Deutschen Kieferorthopäden (Professional Association of German Orthodontists) (BDK)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde (German Society for Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine)
We are also certified members of the:
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Linguale Orthodontie (German Society of Lingual Orthodontics) (DGLO)
- European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)